Gate Street Barn wedding photographs – Lottie and Tom’s wedding was amazing and I loved everything about it! They got married at Gate Street Barn, which is a gorgeous barn wedding venue in Surrey, near Guildford. I’ve worked their many times in the past (including my first ever wedding!) and I always love being invited back!
There were so many fantastic things about this wedding…here are some of my favourites!
- The flowers were incredible (including an amazing floral arch) – so bright and abundant. Well done Carrie (her business is the Topiary Tree – well worth checking out if you need some wedding flowers!)
- The guests were very enthusiastic with their dancing, which I always love…I particularly enjoyed the Electric Slide! The lovely DJ was Mark for Chess Disco
- A guest pretending to feed her husband a slice of pizza for a photograph and them slamming it into his face! Oh and enjoying some pizza myself must be on this list of course! The delish pizza was from the Mobile Pizzeria
- I loved seeing the bride and groom bouncing around on Space Hoppers. Not an easy feat in a wedding dress!
- Kids playing in sumo wrestler suits is also very amusing!
- The amazing caterers (Tandem) looked after me and the lovely videograper (Andrew Collin) very well (yes, my view of a wedding is slightly skewed by food!).
- Seeing a super lovely couple who’s wedding I photographed 4 years ago (take a look at their Millbridge Court Wedding)
Lottie and Tom – you are such an awesome couple! Thanks for making me feel so welcome, and congrats again on your wedding.