In today’s world, where your website and social media accounts are often one of your most important sales channels, professional, polished commercial photography has never been more important. I do a range of commercial photography in the Surrey area and beyond, but specialise in photographing the founders and staff of small businesses and start ups. My work can really bring your brand to life and help your customers get to know you and your business.
I’m very experienced at photographing people who don’t love being photographed and I promise I’ll put you at ease. A lot of my clients have commented on how surprisingly fun their sessions are!
I’ve found that having a professional style your hair and do your make up can really help with confidence so I’ve partnered with a fantastic team of make up artists who’ll come to your home or shoot location to do your hair and make up for only £75.
From interior designers to personal trainers, via media companies and builders, my work has helped a wide range of clients showcase their staff and their business to their potential customers. I offer a range of different packages but if you’re not sure what you’re after do get in touch and we can discuss what would work best for your business.
Branding shoot (most popular package) – £400
These shoots are a really brilliant investment in your business. Before the shoot we’ll have a chat so I can learn about your business, your core values and of course the key types of customer you want to attract. The shoot will feel natural, relaxed and fun, and I’ll take a wide variety of photographs of you. You’ll get a huge choice of portraits to use for your website and social media profiles, as well as detail shots which are really useful as a stock of professional photographs to use throughout the year. If you have a co-founder or a colleague you need photographs of too this shoot can sometimes be adapted to include them too.
You can see an example branding shoot here.
Your branding shoot includes:
- Pre-shoot consultation
- 1-2 hours photography for one or two people
- Up to 2 locations (travel time between your locations counts towards the 2 hours)
- Multiple outfit changes if required
- My travel to you (up to an hour’s drive from Englefield Green)
- 35+ final images supplied digitally in high and low resolutions (with perpetual commercial usage rights of course!)
Headshots (one person) – £170
This is perfect if you’re looking for a great set of headshots for your website and marketing materials. I can do studio style shoots with a grey background at my home in Englefield green, or (if you’re local to me) ‘environmental’ shoots in your office, home or an environment suited to your business. I discuss different location options here. Only available within 20 min drive of Englefield Green.
Your headshot shoot includes:
- Pre-shoot consultation
- 30-40 min shoot for 1 person
- 1 location, within 20 min drive of Englefield Green
- 1 quick outfit change (if you’d like two different looks)
- 5-8 final images supplied digitally in high and low resolutions (with perpetual commercial usage rights!)
Other commercial work (e.g. events or corporate team photographs)
1 hour – £200 (minimum 2 hours)
½ day (up to 4 hours) – £650
Full day (up to 8 hours – £1150)
Let me know if you’d like a quote for any type of project, or to discuss how long it might take. Longer shoots are available and work well if, for example, you’d like me to come to your office and take headshots for all your team. This can combine really well with a ‘day in the life’ style shoot where I capture your business in a more documentary style, showing your clients some ‘behind the scenes’ style photos, or photographing details that can be really useful as website images or to illustrate social media posts. I also photograph corporate events.
You can see an example half day commercial shoot here and this provided a huge set of images for this wonderful company’s new website and ongoing social media posts.
Here is an example product photography shoot – we had the time to do social media and website images as well as simple pack shots.
- I will be VAT registered from 1st December 2023, so bookings from this date will incur 20% VAT on top of the prices above.
- Professional hair and make up service available. Ask me for an updated quote, but it can start from £75 for one person to £100 for several staff members
- Central London shoots (inside the congestion charging zone) incur an extra £50 charge
- Basic editing (e.g. exposure & contrast adjustment/cropping) is included and I’m always happy to quote for extra editing and retouching requests separately.