Tythe Barn wedding photography – this was my first visit to the Tythe Barn and I was so impressed – it’s absolutely beautiful! I should specify – this is the Tythe Barn in Launton, Oxfordshire I’m talking about. There are quite a few Tythe Barns around – luckily I didn’t make the same mistake that a photographer apparently did the other day and turn up at the wrong one!
Celene and Will are the most lovely couple and I knew from the moment I first talked to them that they would put on a fabulous wedding, and I was not wrong. I loved so many things about their wedding – here are just a few:
- They were lucky with the weather and were able to have their ceremony outside – watching Celene walk down the tree lined aisle to meet Will was a really beautiful moment
- The 3 flower girls were absolutely adorable in their little tutus!
- The cake was gigantic and incredibly beautiful. It was made by Emily from Emily Jane Cakes, who I’ve heard of as lots of my couples at Micklefield Hall have Emily Jane cakes. I was delighted to finally meet Emily – she is Will’s sister, and was one of the bridesmaids (and is mother of two of the aforementioned flower girls). Celene had tears in her eyes when she first clapped eyes on the cake, which I think is a good sign!
- We got some gorgeous golden hour sunlight so nipped out for a few more couple portraits after the meal, which turned out really nicely
- Will booked a very talented singer called Red to perform the first dance – it was a surprise for Celene, who is a big fan, and I loved how happy she was when Red came out!
- And finally (and sorry, this is a shallow/self-centred one as I love my food!), but the wedding breakfast was pork with lentils and was absolutely delicious (thanks guys!).
Here are some of the brilliant suppliers that helped the lovely bride and groom on their big day.
- Cake – Emily Jane Cakes
- Hair – Katie Jane Whitlock
- Make up – Katie Bish Make up artist
- Florist – Gilly Bean Flowers
- Videographer – Mills Films
- Music – Mr H Productions
- Singer – Red
Congratulations on your beautiful wedding Celene and Will!