Hertfordshire wedding photographer – Ooh, I’m so happy to share another wedding from one of my very favourite wedding venues, Micklefield Hall (I’d say it was my favourite but I don’t want to make the other venues I visit feel sad!). This is the start of a huge run of me photographing a lot of Micklefield Hall weddings (9 in 7 weeks!), which is very exciting. Although I love visiting new venues, it is really nice to return to venues regularly, especially one where the staff are quite so divine!
Jess and Nathan’s wedding was absolutely wonderful. They are such an incredible couple who didn’t stop grinning all day. Watching Nathan as he saw his bride for the first time was a real treat – he looked absolutely delighted. In fact, in Jess’s words, they both looked ‘stupidly happy’ all day, it was very sweet!
Here are some of the brilliant suppliers who helped Jess and Nathan create the wedding of their dreams:
- Caterer – Kalm Kitchen (best caterers ever)
- Photographer – Sarah Legge Photography (of course!)
- Illustrator – Hannah Rampley
- Florist – Ribbon & Rose (Joanna Philpin)
- Band – Motor City Revue
- Dress – Stephanie Allin (purchased at Morgan Davies London)
- Suits – the Vintage Suit Hire Company
- Bridesmaids dresses – Rewritten
- Groom’s shoes – LANX
- Bride’s shoes – Charlotte Mills
- Bride’s hair & make-up by Rose and Gold Brides
Huge congratulations to one of the nicest couples ever – thank you for making me feel so welcome, and all the best for your smiley happy future together! You are such an amazing couple!