Wedding Photography Prices
I offer a straightforward full wedding package for £1500, including:
- Up to 8 hours of wedding coverage, which is usually enough to cover the bride’s preparations to the first dance
- USB stick containing the final edited set of high resolution jpeg images (generally at least 500 photographs – often more), along with full personal reproduction rights to let you print, facebook, email etc your images to your heart’s desire
- Six 8×12 and 60 5×7 inch prints
- Travel within two hours drive of my home in Wandsworth. I’m often happy to travel further, and will let you know if any extra travel or accommodation costs will be incurred
- Online password protected viewing gallery
- Oh, and I bring my own sandwiches so I don’t expect you to feed me expensive wedding food!
You are very welcome to use your images to make your own albums, but if you want a professional album I offer beautiful bespoke wedding albums from Folio Albums and Jorgensen Albums starting at £450. Let me know if you’re interested and I can talk you through the options and prices (or better still, come and see me in Wandsworth so you can see and feel them!). Even if you don’t buy one from me, please do make some kind of album from your photographs – it would be very sad for them just to sit on your hard drive!
If you have any questions, or would like to discuss any other requirements at all (such as an engagement shoot or destination wedding) please do get in touch. Discounts are sometimes available for weddings on Monday – Thursday.
Because of high demand I’m afraid I’m not able to firmly hold a date without a completed booking form and a 25% deposit.