Here are assorted wedding related people and places I’ve been impressed by. I suppose I should say that, like the BBC, I am not responsible for the content of external sites, or the quality of their work…but from my experience working with them at different weddings they’ve been excellent at what they do!
Hair and Make-up
- Hanna Wildman – a professional hair and make up artist based in Guildford. Great at her job and super nice too.
- Alan Foster – brilliant hairdresser who I’ve used for years and did a great job on my wedding day!
- Victoria Fergusson – offers a beautiful collection of hand made accessories as well as a full make-up and hair service
- Catherine Fransham – She’s really nice and will make you look radiant on your big day!
- The Make Up Station – Sinead and Jay are a great hair and make up team and super nice to have around!
- Rupert Ward-Lewis – super talented videographer who manages to make everyone look like movie stars!
- Sophie Gibbs – lovely wedding videographer based in East Sussex
- Kalm Kitchen – yummy (and lovely) Surrey caterers
- Caper & Berry – great caterers in West Sussex, Hampshire, Surrey and London
- Jacaranda catering – very professional caterers working around Sussex, Surrey and Hampshire